Office: PD Hahn 5.49
Tel: +27 21 650 4669
Research Interests: Generalized linear models
- Bachelor of Statistics (mathematical statistics), Institut Superieur de Stististique (DRC)
- MSc (Mathematical Statistics) University of Cape Town
- STA1000 - Statistics 1000
- STA2030S – Theory of statistics
- STOCHASTIC PROCESSES HONOURS
- From 2001 to 2003: MAM280W tutor in the department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Cape Town.
- From 2004 to 2005: Contract lecturer, Commerce Academic Development program (CADP), University of Cape Town.
- From 2006 - : Lecturer in the department of statistical sciences, University of Cape Town.
- Durbach, I., Katshunga, D., and Parker, H. 2012. Community structure and centrality effects in the South African company network. South African Journal of Business Management.
Two parameter Copulas and the estimation of Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall.