We offer the following full-time honours programmes:
- STA4006W BCom (Honours) in Statistical Sciences
- STA4007W BSc (Honours) in Statistical Sciences
- STA4010W BBusSc in Analytics
We also offer the following fourth-year level courses for students that are not majoring in statistics:
- STA4016H Selected honours topics (one semester course load)
- STA4011W Selected honours topics (whole year course load)
Further information on our honours programmes is available here:
To be considered for admission to any of the above courses, students must obtain an average of 65% for their third-year level statistics courses on their first attempt. At UCT, this is STA3041F/STA3043S or STA3030F/STA3036S.
All students who wish to be considered for a place in the honours programme (including BBusSc students) must complete this form before the 31 October deadline. BCom (Hons) and BSc (Hons) students must also apply to the university.